VANCOUVER -- Kenny Miller saw a chance to spend some time with his family and he too
VANCOUVER -- Kenny Miller saw a chance to spend some time with his family and he took it. Wholesale Nike MLB Jerseys . Miller and the Vancouver Whitecaps mutually agreed to terminate the Scottish nationals contract on Sunday, freeing the 34-year-old to take a vacation with his wife and children. "What this does is it gives me six, seven weeks to get a holiday, which Ive not had since Ive been out here, so its been a couple years since Ive been on a holiday with the family. So well get away on holiday probably in the next few weeks," said Miller. "Then we can sit down and hopefully find us a new club come the first of July (transfer window)." The 34-year-old Miller joined Vancouver in June 2012 and during his time with the club the native of Edinburgh made 45 appearances in all competitions. He had 13 goals and three assists in that span. "We are thankful for the contributions Kenny made both on and off the pitch during his time in Vancouver," said Whitecaps head coach Carl Robinson. "He has been a great role model, a constant professional, and someone who I consider a very good friend. We wish him and his family all the best." Miller has no specific plans worked out yet and said hed be happy to land anywhere. "To be honest with you, I wouldnt rule anything out," said Miller. "Ill be able to get away and look at all options to see what it brings. But like I said, I wouldnt rule anything out, its just a case of my agent getting down to work and finding us a new home." The contract termination came with no hard feelings, said Miller, who enjoyed his time in British Columbia and Major League Soccer. "Its the nature of the business that were in," said Miller. "Clubs have got to look after their base interests and obviously players have got to look after theirs. The club obviously wanted to move in another direction and I wanted to do something as well. "I thoroughly enjoyed my time in Vancouver, its almost been two years now. Ive enjoyed my two years there." Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys .C. -- The Carolina Panthers announced Thursday theyve signed free agent wide receiver Jerricho Cotchery to a two-year contract, helping rebuild a depleted wide receiving corps. Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic . -- The defending Canadian womens curling champions squandered an opportunity to take sole possession of first place in the standings Tuesday at the Scotties Tournament of Hearts. https://www.mlbjerseyschina.us/ . -- Creighton apparently has Villanovas number.Featuring equal parts funk and football, MLS ON TSN captures all the action from Vancouver Whitecaps FCs 40th anniversary match this Saturday at 7 p.m. ET/4 p.m. PT on TSN2. Whitecaps FC don retro 1974-style uniforms to take on the San Jose Earthquakes, celebrating the clubs inaugural match nearly 40 years to the day (May 5, 1974) - when the same two sides kicked off professional soccer in Vancouver. Joining the celebration are MLS ON TSNs Luke Wileman and Jason deVos, who also don 70s-style apparel for the broadcast. In a special 30-minute pre-game show hosted by Wileman and deVos live from BC Place, TSN looks back at the clubs history and features live coverage of the pre-game ceremony, which honours the original 1974 Whitecaps FC team. TEAM Radio, the official voice of Vancouver Whitecaps FC, delivers a special pre-game show beginning Saturday at 5 p.m. ET / 2 p.m. PT with CTV Vancouvers Perry Solkowski, as well as Paul Dolan and Carlo Corrazin. TEAM Radios Peter Schaad and David Norman are in the booth for the stations live radio coverage on AM 1410 beginning at 7 p.m. ET/4 p.m. PT. Promotion for the 40th anniversary match spreads across Bell Media properties, with extensive pre-game support and coverage locally on CTV Vancouver, TEAM Radio, The Beat 94.5, and 103.5 QM/FM. Nationally, the match has also been a focus across TSN platforms and Canadas most-watched sports news show, SPORTSCENTRE.   Bell, the teams Premier Founding Partner, celebrates 40 years of Vancouver Whitecaps FC with the "Spirit of 74" microsite. The site provides fans the opportunity to 74 themselves or a Whitecaps FC player for a chance to win a pair of 2015 Whitecaps FC season tickets. In addition, working alongside Bell, Whitecaps FC will make an honorary donation to one of the clubs main charitable pillars, mental health, to celebraate the clubs 40th anniversary. Discount MLB Jerseys. . By bringing a dollar or two to the match on Saturday, or by donating online at whitecapsfc.com/buckup until May 17, fans can #buckup for mental health by directly supporting Claras Big Ride Vancouver Community Champion - The Kettle Society - and the Canadian Mental Health Association, BC Division. This Saturday, MLS ON TSN also captures Jermain Defoes return to the lineup as Toronto FC hosts New England Revolution at 1 p.m. ET on TSN. BPL Coverage kicks off with Cardiff looking to avoid relegation as they face Newcastle on Saturday at 9:50 a.m. ET on TSN2. At 10 a.m. ET on TSN.ca, Swansea takes on Southampton. Next up, Manchester City looks to catch league-leading Liverpool when they battle Everton at 12:30 p.m. ET on TSN2. On Sunday, its another doubleheader of BPL action, beginning with Arsenal vs. West Brom at 8:30 a.m. ET on TSN, followed by Chelsea taking on Norwich City at 11 a.m. ET on TSN. All MLS and BPL games on TSN and TSN2 are also available live on TSN GO. This weekends MLS and BPL schedule is as follows: Saturday, May 39:50 a.m. ET - Barclays Premier League: Newcastle vs. Cardiff on TSN210 a.m. ET - Barclays Premier League: Swansea vs. Southampton on TSN.ca12 noon ET - Barclays Premier League Live on TSN212:30 p.m. ET - Barclays Premier League: Everton vs. Manchester City on TSN21 p.m. ET - PokerStars Toronto FC on TSN: Toronto vs. New England on TSN2:30 p.m. ET - Barclays Premier League Goal Zone on TSN26:30 p.m. ET - MLS ON TSN Pregame on TSN27 p.m. ET / 4 p.m. PT - MLS ON TSN: Vancouver @ San Jose on TSN2 Sunday, May 48 a.m. ET - Barclays Premier League Live on TSN 8:30 a.m. ET - Barclays Premier League: Arsenal vs. West Brom on TSN 10:30 a.m. ET - Barclays Premier League Live on TSN11 a.m. ET - Barclays Premier League: Chelsea vs. Norwich City on TSN ' ' '

Odpowiedz

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości